I’ll copy paste from the “how to intersectional fandom” tag:
"If you’re on the list, you’re welcome to bask in the negative attention if that makes you feel better, just know it’s not really about you. I only judge your actions and use you as an educational tool, because that’s the only value you have for this tumblr. I understand that you’re a human being with emotions, blah, blah, blah, but that’s immaterial for what I’m trying to do."
In your case you’re an example of cishets who prioritize ‘some people being ~mean to them on tumblr’ over the very real life and death issues non-cishets have to go through, many times on a daily basis. I’m not here to make you feel good or bad. I’m not here to portray you as an evil monster. You’re just an example of how not to be if you want to be an ally. Also, look up tone policing. You might learn a thing or two.
Or not. That’s none of my business. Again, it’s really not about you.
saying cisphobia exists is transphobic
this is not hard
- parscilla reblogged this from smitethepatriarchy
- weedpullswoman likes this
- hauntedbreakfast likes this
- torbie likes this
- smitethepatriarchy reblogged this from theroguefeminist and added:
- missaltissimo reblogged this from theroguefeminist
- missaltissimo likes this
- personasforeverybody likes this
- a-song-for-lyanna likes this
- stridersnakedtuesdays reblogged this from intersectionalfandom
- tumblunni likes this
- theroguefeminist reblogged this from intersectionalfandom and added:
- theroguefeminist likes this
- aratasena likes this
- literarysins likes this
- thebreakfastbaron likes this
- intersectionalfandom posted this